Things From School
Good evening Grade 5,
What a crazy couple of days it’s been! I hope you’re all safe at home and had a restful weekend. The next few weeks will be interesting for us all, and more information will be coming about this week, but for now, I just wanted to offer a little information for tomorrow. First, there is nothing you NEED from the classroom, so if you can’t come, don’t worry!
If you are able to come to school tomorrow, here are a few things I recommend you take:
– a math textbook
– your general studies binder
– a book or two (or more) from our classroom library
And if you have some extra space…
– your snow pants and other outdoor winter gear that you don’t need in your locker
– your Innovation Day project board
– any old lunches or snacks that shouldn’t be left for the next 5 weeks in your locker 😜
Speak to you all very soon!