Science Quiz – June 13
We will be having a science quiz on Wednesday June 12, reviewing the respiratory and circulatory systems.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Vocabulary (trachea, right lobe, left lobe, bronchioles, bronchus, alveoli)
- Be able to label these on a diagram
- What happens in the bronchus, bronchioles and alveoli?
- How does blood move through our body and in what direction.
- What does blood carry?
- 4 main components of blood (plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets)
All the information you need is on the sheets in your Science Notebook.